Tilting 4 in 1 Buckets
Tilting 4 in 1 Bucket
Quality integrated tilting 4 in 1 Bucket provides the operator with full radial control of the cutting angle. Slimline tilt frame design minimises additional machine weight and distance to maximise full lift capacity. For grading, scraping, grappling, dozing dirt or material spreading, and most construction work.
- Standard Heavy Duty 20mm Floors
- High visibility design: Clear vision of edges
- Side curved sections for greater bucket opening width
- 1 piece heavy duty fully welded 6mm grill/hungry board
- Full range available from 1550mm to high volume 2130mm
- Fully inclosed integrated valve blocks and built-in locking valve
- Hardened wear plate to increase tilt mechanism wear life
- Optional tilt control Plug'n'Play electrical wiring kit available
- Optional reversible bolt-on cutting edges
- Optional chisel or tiger teeth with pin on design
- Grabbing teeth profiled on both front/rear overlap for greater grip of logs or other debris
Heavy Duty Hungry Board
1 piece heavy duty fully welded 6mm grill/hungry board uniquely designed to provide clear vision of both front and back bucket edge.
Hardened Wear Plate
Hardened wear plate to increase tilt mechanism wear life of moving parts.
Available from 1600mm to high volume 2130mm.
Tilt Control Available
Optional tilt control Plug'n'Play electrical wiring kit available.
Integated Valve Blocks
Fully inclosed integrated valve blocks and built-in locking valve.
Heavy Duty Hardox Floor
Standard Heavy Duty 20mm Floors.
Optional Teeth / Cutting Edge
Optional pin-on chisel / tiger teeth available. Optional reversible bolt-on cutting edges for all 3 bucket edges also available.
Specification std std std std Bucket Cutting Width 1600 mm 1650 mm 1680 mm 1727 mm Weight 567 kg 545 kg 555 kg 565 kg M3 Volume 0.31 0.32 0.325 0.33 Specification hv hv hv hv hv Bucket Cutting Width 1727 mm 1800 mm 1880 mm 2000 mm 2130 mm Weight 572 kg 595 kg 610 kg 617 kg 635 kg M3 Volume 0.38 0.4 0.42 0.46 0.5
Have you got questions about Tilting 4 in 1 Buckets? Get in touch for more information.