A floating tyne design offers unparalleled safety for skid steer loaders. Unlike forklifts, skid steers are able to crowd their pickup past horizontal allowing the machine to be placed in an unsafe position which could cause it to tip over. Furthermore, putting the machine’s weight on the tynes may cause them to weaken or break. Digga’s pallet fork design allows the tynes to swing freely from a single fixed point ensuring load and operator safety.
If you care about safety then a floating tyne design is the only safe choice for skid steer loaders.
- Australian made frame designed from quality steel
- Load rating tested to Australian Standard AS 2359.1
- Easy quick fit attachment for most skid steer loaders
- 1200kg, 1600kg and 1900kg load ratings available
- Bale spears/pallet fork combo frame also available
- Easy width adjustment
- Machine Suitability: Suits skid steer loaders, front end loaders, and Compact Telehandlers.
High Visibility Frame
Digga pallet forks come standard with a high visibility frame for added safety. Bale spears/pallet fork combo frame also available
Floating Tyne Design
Digga’s pallet fork design allows the tynes to swing freely from a single fixed point ensuring load and operator safety.
Australian Made Quality.
Easy quick fit attachment for most skid steer loaders.
Specification 1200 kg 1600 kg 1900 kg Length (Tynes & Frame) 1270 mm 1270 mm 1270 mm Height (Frame & Tynes) 1120 mm 1120 mm 1120 mm Width (Frame) 1224 mm 1224 mm 1224 mm Weight (Overrall) 110 kg 125 kg 173 kg
Have you got questions about Pallet Forks? Get in touch for more information.