Power RakesEnquire Price Quote
Digga Power Rake
The new Fully Hydraulic 72” Digga Power Rake grades, levels, rakes and removes debris, pulverizing and preparing the ground for a new seedbed or turf. De-thatch or remove old lawns and weeds...all with one tool.
For Finishing-grades, removes rock and debris, and prepare soil in one pass; Bi-directional drum can works the soil in both directions
- Heavy-duty frame extends life
- Hydraulic flow 45-150 lpm / Hydraulic Pressure 138 - 240 BAR
- Hydraulic angling to angle 20 degrees in either direction.
- Dual direct-drive motors deliver up to 40% more power to the drum eliminating drive chains and sprockets, reducing power loss to the drum and maintenance costs
- Bi-directional drum can work soil in both directions
- Suit Machine Types: Skid-steers, Backhoe-loaders, Small wheel loaders and Utility loaders.
- Ideal for hard clearings/pushing
455kg 578kg Working Width 1829mm
Height (overall) 770mm 770mm Width (overal) 2108mm 2565mm Max Flow (LPM) 45-150 LPM 45-150 LPM Pressure Range (BAR) 138 - 240 BAR 138 - 240 BAR Drum Torque (Nm) 820Nm 820Nm
Enquire & Price Quote
For pricing or more information about the Power Rakes, fill out the form and we'll be in touch soon. Alternatively call (08) 9457 1544.