- Enquire Price Quote
The Dozer Blade is a versatile attachment for dozing, leveling ground and general earthmoving work. Hydro electric controlled angle and tilt using only pair hoses (12V power required).
- 84" and 94" Blades.
- Angle and title cylinders are interchangeable and equipped with self aligning bushings.
- Reversible 3/4" x 200mm bolt-on cutting edge & formed moldboard 8mm thick & 700mm high.
- Large 3” center pivot pin with hardened steel bushings.
- Full length high carbon steel, replaceable skid shoe.
- Set up to default in either tilt or angle position.
- Universal skid-steer loader quick attach mounting.
- 2 year limited warranty.
Options - Electrical control kits to suit all machines
- Plug and play control box & wiring kit
- 8 pin plus skid steer connection.
- 14 pin plug skid steer connections.
Earthmoving, landscaping, roadworks and more.
Skid steer loaders, telehanders, backhoes and other specailised machines.
Specification 84" Blade 94" Blade Angle (Left & Right) 30° 30° Width (15° Angle) 2082 mm 2318 mm Width (30° Angle) 1880 mm 2078 mm Width (Overall) 2133 mm 2400 mm Length (Overall) 840 mm 940 mm Height (Overall) 725 mm 762 mm Weight 519 kg 590 kg
Enquire & Price Quote
For pricing or more information about the Dozer Blade, fill out the form and we'll be in touch soon. Alternatively call (08) 9457 1544.