The Dozer Blade is a versatile attachment for dozing, leveling ground and general earthmoving work. Hydro electric controlled angle and tilt using only pair hoses (12V power required).
- 84" and 94" Blades.
- Angle and title cylinders are interchangeable and equipped with self aligning bushings.
- Reversible 3/4" x 200mm bolt-on cutting edge & formed moldboard 8mm thick & 700mm high.
- Large 3” center pivot pin with hardened steel bushings.
- Full length high carbon steel, replaceable skid shoe.
- Set up to default in either tilt or angle position.
- Universal skid-steer loader quick attach mounting.
- 2 year limited warranty.
Options - Electrical control kits to suit all machines
- Plug and play control box & wiring kit
- 8 pin plus skid steer connection.
- 14 pin plug skid steer connections.
Earthmoving, landscaping, roadworks and more.
Skid steer loaders, telehanders, backhoes and other specailised machines.
Specification 84" Blade 94" Blade Angle (Left & Right) 30° 30° Width (15° Angle) 2082 mm 2318 mm Width (30° Angle) 1880 mm 2078 mm Width (Overall) 2133 mm 2400 mm Length (Overall) 840 mm 940 mm Height (Overall) 725 mm 762 mm Weight 519 kg 590 kg
Have you got questions about Dozer Blade? Get in touch for more information.