A4 General Purpose Auger: 750KG – 5T (Superseded Model)
Over 30 years of auger design and manufacture has resulted in an extremely efficient cutting head design and optimum flight pitches to provide maximum
soil removal in all ground conditions.
Our A4 augers are specially designed for mini loaders, skid steer loaders, and excavators up to 5 tonnes to drill in earth, clay and light rock. Numerous
teeth options are available for most ground conditions.
- TRU-CUT — A 300mm auger cuts a 300mm hole
- Dig holes in light earth conditions and clay
- Available in Earth, Tungsten, and MFT for general drilling
- Full range of drive adaptors and extensions available
- Easy PADLOC knock in and out teeth require no special tools
- Heavy duty tube made from the highest grade steel
- Variety of hub options
- Australian made
- Variety of HUB optionsVariety of hub options to cater for your specific needs.
- Heavy Duty Tube Heavy duty tube made from the highest grade steel.
- Drill into Earth Dig holes in earth, hard soils, shale, clay, and permafrost.
- Adapters and Extensions Full range of adaptors and extensions available to maximise drilling depths.
- Australian Made Proudly Australian manufactured. Providing customers with only the best quality for over 30 years.
- TRU-CUT Design A 300mm auger cuts a 300mm hole. No more oversized holes.
- Knock In & Out Easy knock in and out teeth require no special tools.
- Quick Specs Suits Drives: PDD-PD4
Suits Machines: 750Kg-5T Standard Hub: Round
Hub Options: 50.8mm Round, 65mm Round, 2″ Hex
Diameter: 100-900mm Overal Length: 1200mm
Flight Thickness: 6mm Teeth: Standard TS
Avail. in Earth, Tungsten & MFT.
|Drive Suitability||PDD / PDX / PDX2 / PD3 / PD4|
|Suits Machines||750 Kg – 5 T|
|Standard Hub||65mm Round|
|Hub Options||2″ Hex
50.8 mm Round
|Overall Length||1200 mm|
|Flight Thickness||6 mm|
|Teeth||Standard [ TS ]|
Enquire & Price Quote
For pricing or more information about the A4 General Purpose Auger: 750KG – 5T (Superseded Model) fill out the form and we'll be in touch soon. Alternatively call (08) 9457 1544.