Aluminium Loading Ramps
Aluminium Loading Ramps
A light weight loading ramp with enhanced safety that delivers on quality, performance, and is cost effective. European designed and engineered, the new Digga Ezi-Loada ramps feature the most advanced design in the Australian market today. Digga’s new aluminium loading ramps include a standard range (1t to 6.2t) and a Universal range (5.2t to 9t).
- Patented extruded double T-rail with interlocking rungs
- 3 different connection methods
- Enhanced beam strength
- 18 Month Warranty
- CE, TUV and GS certification
- New stronger rung design
- Reinforced bottom and top rungs
- Low to the ground bottom rung
- Superior strength & durability
- 3 Ramp Attachment Options
Pin: Inserted through the ramp tray.
Tongue: Fits between truck bed and tail gate.
Chain: Chain ramp to truck or other structure.
- Highest International Standards
Our ramps have been certified to the highest international standards includig CE, GS, and TUV certifications. These certifications guarantee the quality and safety of the ramps.
- Stronger Rails
Patented, fully extruded, double T-beam design, interlocks the rungs into the body of the rail. No physical load is taken by the weld alone. The welds (top & bottom), hold the rung in its fitted position, adding superior strength & durability.
- Reinforced Easy Load Design
Reinforced, easy load, lead on/off design are safer and more durable than conventional ramp designs.
- Low Profile Bottom Rung
The reinforced bottom rung sits low to the ground ensuring machines don’t have to ‘step up’ onto the ramp. As a result the bottom few rungs won’t bend, as so often is the case with current ramp designs. The ride is also much smoother.
Standard Loading Ramp Range
- Suitable for rubber tyres and rubber track machines
- Rung design prevents clogging up with mud, stones, and other debris reducing the risk of tyre/track slippage
- New rung design cleans the wheels/tracks as machines climb the ramp, minimising debris taken onto the truck
- New rung design allows operators to safely walk up the ramp
- Smoothest ride of any ramp on the market
Universal Loading Ramp Range
- Superior strength, versatility, and safety
- The first dual purpose loading ramp available for rubber, steel tracked, and wheeled machines
- Rungs are level with the top of the main supporting rail, minimising wear and providing greater durability
- Patented, studded rungs are machined from a solid, not hollow extrusion, minimising slip or loss of grip during the loading/unloading activity
Ezi-Loada Ramp Specifications
|Part No||1000mm||1500mm||2000mm||Ramp Length||Internal Width||External Width||Beam||Weight|
Choosing Your Ramps
Enquire & Price Quote
For pricing or more information about the Aluminium Loading Ramps fill out the form and we'll be in touch soon. Alternatively call (08) 9457 1544.