The Dozer Blade is a versatile attachment for dozing, leveling ground and general earthmoving work. Hydro electric controlled angle and tilt using only pair hoses (12V power required).
- 84″ and 94″ Blades.
- Angle and title cylinders are interchangeable and equipped with self aligning bushings.
- Reversible 3/4″ x 200mm bolt-on cutting edge & formed moldboard 8mm thick & 700mm high.
- Large 3” center pivot pin with hardened steel bushings.
- Full length high carbon steel, replaceable skid shoe.
- Set up to default in either tilt or angle position.
- Universal skid-steer loader quick attach mounting.
- 2 year limited warranty.
Options – Electrical control kits to suit all machines
- Plug and play control box & wiring kit
- 8 pin plus skid steer connection.
- 14 pin plug skid steer connections.
Earthmoving, landscaping, roadworks and more.
Skid steer loaders, telehanders, backhoes and
other specailised machines.
|Specification||84″ Blade||94″ Blade|
|Angle (Left & Right)||30°||30°|
|Width (15° Angle)||2082 mm||2318 mm|
|Width (30° Angle)||1880 mm||2078 mm|
|Width (Overall)||2133 mm||2400 mm|
|Length (Overall)||840 mm||940 mm|
|Height (Overall)||725 mm||762 mm|
|Weight||519 kg||590 kg|
Enquire & Price Quote
For pricing or more information about the Dozer Blade fill out the form and we'll be in touch soon. Alternatively call (08) 9457 1544.