Hand Borer Auger
Over 30 years of auger design and manufacture has resulted in an extremely efficient cutting head design and optimum flight pitches to provide maximum
soil removal in all ground conditions.
Our A1 augers are specially designed for post hole borers to drill in earth. Numerous teeth options are available for most ground conditions.
- TRU-CUT — A 300mm auger cuts a 300mm hole
- Dig holes in light earth conditions and clay
- Easy PADLOC knock in and out teeth require no special tools
- Heavy duty tube made from the highest grade steel
- A1 augers come standard with STIHL 2 man style hub
- Australian made
- Quality STIHL Style Hub
Digga uses STIHL 2 man style hubs for our A1 augers to provide our customers a quality and reliable product.
- Heavy Duty Tube
Heavy duty tube made from the highest grade steel for maximum durability.
- Drill into Earth
Dig holes in light earth conditions and clay.
- Australian Made
Proudly Australian manufactured. Providing quality products for over 30 years.
- TRU-CUT Design
A 300mm auger cuts a 300mm hole. No more oversized holes.
- PADLOC Knock In & Out
Easy PADLOC knock in and out teeth require no special tools.
|Suits Machines||Little Digga Post Hole Borer|
|Standard Hub||STIHL 2 MAN|
|Hub Options||STIHL 1 MAN|
|Overall Length||900 mm*|
|Flight Thickness||6 mm|
* Optional longer augers to suit ‘ute’ mount little Digga’s.