Digga Power Rake
The new Fully Hydraulic 72” Digga Power Rake grades, levels, rakes and removes debris, pulverizing and preparing the ground for a new seedbed or turf. De-thatch or remove old lawns and weeds… all with one tool.
For Finishing-grades, removes rock and debris, and prepare soil in one pass; Bi-directional drum can works the soil in both directions
- Heavy-duty frame extends life
- Hydraulic flow 45-150 lpm / Hydraulic Pressure 138 – 240 BAR
- Hydraulic angling to angle 20 degrees in either direction.
- Dual direct-drive motors deliver up to 40% more power to the drum eliminating drive chains and sprockets, reducing power loss to the drum and maintenance costs
- Bi-directional drum can work soil in both directions
- Suit Machine Types: Skid-steers, Backhoe-loaders, Small wheel loaders and Utility loaders.
- Ideal for hard clearings/pushing
|Max Flow (LPM)||45-150 LPM||45-150 LPM|
|Pressure Range (BAR)||138 – 240 BAR||138 – 240 BAR|
|Drum Torque (Nm)||820Nm||820Nm|
Enquire & Price Quote
For pricing or more information about the Digga Power Rake fill out the form and we'll be in touch soon. Alternatively call (08) 9457 1544.