The Rotary Tiller is an attachment for ground preparation prior to turfing, planting, seeding.
- Dual rotation with bi-directional tynes.
- Two position offset mount that covers wheel/tracks and allows tight cut next to obstacles.
- Front edge is designed to level out uneven ground.
- Rear scarifier assembly significantly increases productivity by combining the tractive effort and force of the loader with hydraulic power of the tiller.
- High torque efficient chain system and high clearance hood to handle trash.
- Adjustable scarifier depth.
- 2 Year limited warranty
- Optional Scarifier Teeth available
- Suits Skid Steer Loaders
|Max Tilling Width||1680mm|
|Number of tynes||32|
|Number of Scarifier Teeth (optional)||5|
Enquire & Price Quote
For pricing or more information about the Rotary Tiller fill out the form and we'll be in touch soon. Alternatively call (08) 9457 1544.