Skid Steer Loader Slasher
The Slasha is a slashing attachment for Skid Steer Loaders that can be used for the effective cutting and clearing of grass and low ground
shrubbery. It comes complete with hoses, couplers and fixed mount multifit frame to suit parent machine with the option of a side shift
frame. Ideal for landscaping, agriculture, roadway maintenance, parks maintenance, and general slashing.
- Available with fixed or side shift frame
- Adjustable height 40 – 140mm
- Chain curtain for debris suppresion
- Twin blade, dual rotation, single cutting bar
- Heavy duty construction – built for Australian conditions
- Optional jockey wheel (for use with skid steer loaders only)
- 3 width options; 1250mm (49″), 1500mm (59″), 1800mm (70″)
- Rounded side skids for smoother manoeuvrability over
- Three Widths Available
Widths available: 1250mm, 1500mm, and 1800mm.
- Heavy Duty Construction
Digga slashers for skid steer loaders are quality built to widthstand the rigours of Australian conditions.
- Jockey Wheel Ready
Optional jockey wheel available – For skid steer loaders only.
- Adjustable Height
Uses a twin blade dual rotation single cutting bar. Cutting height can be adjusted from 40mm – 140mm.
Chain curtain included for debris suppression.
- Rounded Skids
Rounded side skids for smoother maneuvrability over uneven terrain.
|Machine Suitability||Small Skid Steers||Standard Skid Steers||Standard Skid Steers|
|Weight||295 Kg||370 Kg||470 Kg|
|Length||1700 mm||1860 mm||2115 mm|
|Width (Overall)||1443 mm||1630 mm||1930 mm|
|Height||600 mm||605 mm||665 mm|
|Motor Size||4.9 Cubic Inch EATON Motor||4.9 Cubic Inches EATON Bell Motor||4.9 Cubic Inches EATON Bell Motor|
|Rec. Flow||20 – 40 lpm||35 – 80 lpm||30 – 70 lpm|
|Max Pressure||240 bar||240 bar||240 bar|